- Include a sample submission form with your samples: HONEY BEE | GENERAL
- Label each sample with a unique identifier. Make sure the sample name on the Submission Form matches the sample name written on the sample.
- Wait to collect the samples until right before you send them or keep samples cool until ready to be sent
- Send samples early in the week (Mon‐Wed), preferably via one‐ or two‐day delivery
- Sample(s) should be packaged in crush‐proof containers
Sample Specific Guidelines
Let's Get Started
Our mission at the National Agricultural Genotyping Center (NAGC) is to translate scientific discoveries into solutions for production agriculture, food safety, functional foods, bioenergy and national security. We never stop working, check out the progress we’ve made advancing science!